Omada® empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change.
The most complete digital care program on the market
Enrolling in multiple programs is hard. That’s why our comprehensive, people-led program offers your employees 24/7 support, personalized to their health needs.
1 in 3 Americans have prediabetes. 1
With Omada’s Prevention program:
Omada’s Prevention program lowered risk for Type 2 Diabetes by 30% and heart disease by 13%. 2
Participants who completed Omada’s Prevention program lost around 4-5% of their body weight on average—and most keep it off. 3
46% of patients with diabetes do not achieve adequate glycemic control (A1C < 7%). 4
With Omada’s Diabetes program:
92% of participants were satisfied with the program. 5
Participants not at goal reduced their A1C by over 1%. 6
46% of the US population is affected by hypertension. 7
With Omada’s Hypertension program:
88% of participants were satisfied with the program 8
2 out of 3 of participants felt a greater appreciation for their employer or health plan following the program 8
Muscle & Joint Pain
Muscle & Joint Pain
Each year, half of Americans over 18 will develop a musculoskeletal injury lasting longer than 3 months. 9
Remote care with Physera results in better outcomes:
98% improved area of chief concern 10
61% average pain reduction 10
99% patient satisfaction 10
Fast Facts: Behavioral Health
50% of U.S. adults are diagnosed with a mental health condition in their lifetime. 11
57% of adults with a mental health condition did not receive services in the past year. 12
Mental health challenges and chronic disease risk factors are often co-occurring: 73% of individuals with depression and 62% of those with anxiety are also overweight or obese. 13
As featured in:
“The employee feedback is just overwhelmingly positive. It’s been the fastest program we’ve ever had at Lowe’s to go viral.”
Former Senior Vice President of Compensation and Benefits
Tackle the rising cost of chronic disease
Start your life-changing journey.
For Health Plans
Deliver proven outcomes at scale
Engage anytime, from anywhere
Last weigh-in: Mobile, AL 12:47p
Behavior change that lasts
We surround participants with the human support and digital tools they need to succeed.
Professional health coach
Our expert coaches are empowered with real-time data to provide thoughtful, one-on-one guidance.
Connected health devices
We send participants the connected devices that meet their condition needs - a continuous glucose monitor, blood pressure monitor, glucometer, and/or a scale for precise, dynamic measurements.
Communities of like-minded peers motivate and encourage participants, one step at a time.
Weekly interactive lessons
From meditation to medication, our tailored content explores the various components of healthy living.
Insightful health goals
Real-time data and personalized coach feedback empower participants to make meaningful progress each day.
Little changes, big results
From losing weight to better managing diabetes, we’ve inspired hundreds of thousands of people to achieve their goals.
Testimonials are based on the participants’ real experiences using the Omada program and are not necessarily representative of all persons who will use our program. They are based on individual results, and results may vary based on age, gender, and other individual and demographic factors. We do not claim that they are typical results that participants will generally achieve.
2. Su W, Chen F, Dall TM, Iacobucci W, Perreault L. Return on Investment for Digital Behavioral Counseling in Patients With Prediabetes and Cardiovascular Disease. Prev Chronic Dis 2016;13:E13. Study funded by Omada Health; Omada Health had no role in the study/model design and data analysis. Risk reduction calculations based on Omada Health’s participant population as of the study publication date (October 2016). Actual results may vary based on age, gender and other individual and demographic factors.
3. Weight loss results reflect participants who enrolled in the Omada Program between January 2016 - March 2018 and completed at least 9 of 16 lessons in the first 16 weeks of the Omada program.
4. Kazemian P, Shebl FM, McCann N, Walensky RP, Wexler DJ. Evaluation of the Cascade of Diabetes Care in the United States, 2005-2016. JAMA Intern Med. August 2019. doi:10.1001/jamainternmed.2019.2396
5. Population snapshot of Omada participant data from Feb 2019 through Jun 2020. Actual participant outcomes may vary based on age, gender, and other individual and demographic factors.
6. Among patients reporting both a baseline & follow-up A1C value from self-reported lab data or mailed A1C test kit. Baseline A1C ≥7 (n=120). These outcomes represent a population snapshot of Omada participant data from Feb 2019 through Jun 2020. Actual participant outcomes may vary based on age, gender, and other individual and demographic factors.
7. Whelton PK, Carey RM, Aronow WS, et al. 2017 ACC/AHA/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/AGS/APhA/ASH/ASPC/NMA/PCNA guideline for the prevention, detection, evaluation, and management of high blood pressure in adults: Executive summary: A report of the american college of cardiology/american heart association task force on clinical practice guidelines. Hypertension. 2018;71(6):1269-1324, pg138. doi: 10.1161/HYP.0000000000000066.
8. These outcomes represent a population snapshot of Omada participant data from May 2019 through May 2020. Actual participant outcomes may vary based on age, gender, and other individual and demographic factors.
10. These outcomes represent a population snapshot (n=347) of Physera data from Jan 2019 to Jul 2020. Actual individual outcomes may vary based on age, gender, and other individual and demographic factors.
11. Kessler RC, Angermeyer M, Anthony JC, et al. Lifetime prevalence and age-of-onset distributions of mental disorders in the World Health Organization’s World Mental Health Survey Initiative. World Psychiatry. 2007;6(3):168-176.