Our digital care program is personalized to meet each participant's unique needs, as they evolve.
Fast facts: Prediabetes
1 in 3 Americans have prediabetes.1
90% of people with prediabetes don’t know they have it.1
Up to 30% of people with prediabetes will develop type 2 diabetes within 5 years.2
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 Diabetes
Fast Facts: Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes accounts for 90% to 95% of all diabetes cases.3
45% of patients with type 2 diabetes do not achieve adequate glycemic control (A1C < 7%).4
Medical costs of individuals with diabetes are 2.3 times higher than what they would be without diabetes.5
Fast facts: Hypertension
46% of the U.S. population is affected by hypertension.6
About 7 in 10 U.S. adults with high blood pressure use medications to treat the condition.7
High blood pressure costs our healthcare system $131 billion per year.8
Fast Facts: Behavioral Health
50% of U.S. adults are diagnosed with a mental health condition in their lifetime.9
57% of adults with a mental health condition did not receive services in the past year.10
Mental health challenges and chronic disease risk factors are often co-occurring: 73% of individuals with depression and 62% of those with anxiety are also overweight or obese.11
As featured in:
“The employee feedback is just overwhelmingly positive. It’s been the fastest program we’ve ever had at Lowe’s to go viral.”
Former Senior Vice President of Compensation and Benefits
Tackle the rising cost of chronic disease
Start your life-changing journey.
For Health Plans
Deliver proven outcomes at scale
Engage anytime, from anywhere
Last weigh-in: Mobile, AL 12:47p
Behavior change that lasts
We surround participants with the human support and digital tools they need to succeed.
Professional health coach
Our expert coaches are empowered with real-time data to provide thoughtful, one-on-one guidance.
Connected health devices
We send everyone a scale, and qualified participants also receive a blood pressure monitor and/or glucose meter.
Communities of like-minded peers motivate and encourage participants, one step at a time.
Weekly interactive lessons
From meditation to medication, our tailored content explores the various components of healthy living.
Insightful health goals
Real-time data and personalized coach feedback empower participants to make meaningful progress each day.
Little changes, big results
From losing weight to better managing type 2 diabetes, we’ve inspired hundreds of thousands of people to achieve their goals.
Testimonials are based on the participants’ real experiences using the Omada program and are not necessarily representative of all persons who will use our program. They are based on individual results, and results may vary based on age, gender, and other individual and demographic factors. We do not claim that they are typical results that participants will generally achieve.
3. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. National Diabetes Statistics Report, 2017: Estimates of Diabetes and Its Burden in the United States. Atlanta, GA: US Department of Health and Human Services; 2017.
6. Whelton PK, Carey RM, Aronow WS, et al. 2017 ACC/AHA/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/AGS/APhA/ASH/ASPC/NMA/PCNA guideline for the prevention, detection, evaluation, and management of high blood pressure in adults: Executive summary: A report of the american college of cardiology/american heart association task force on clinical practice guidelines. Hypertension. 2018;71(6):1269-1324, pg138. doi: 10.1161/HYP.0000000000000066.
7. Merai R, Siegel C, Rakotz M, Basch P, Wright J, Wong B; DHSc., Thorpe P. CDC Grand Rounds: A Public Health Approach to Detect and Control Hypertension. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2016 Nov 18;65(45):1261-1264
8. Kirkland EB, Heincelman M, Bishu KG, et al. Trends in Healthcare Expenditures Among US Adults With Hypertension: National Estimates, 2003-2014. J Am Heart Assoc. 2018;7(11). doi:10.1161/JAHA.118.008731.
9. Kessler RC, Angermeyer M, Anthony JC, et al. Lifetime prevalence and age-of-onset distributions of mental disorders in the World Health Organization’s World Mental Health Survey Initiative. World Psychiatry. 2007;6(3):168-176.
10. National Institute of Mental Health. Mental Health Information - Statistics. 2017. Available at: https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/statistics/mental-illness.shtml.