Welcome to Omada
These Terms constitute a binding legal agreement between you, as a user of the Services, and Omada Health, Inc. (“Company”, “we” or “us”). If you have been authorized to, and are helping another person visit our Services, these Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between both the helper and the person being helped and Company.
THE SERVICES ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, AND WHILE THE SERVICES PROVIDE INFORMATION, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT DIAGNOSE YOUR HEALTH CONDITIONS. ALWAYS CONSULT A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROVIDER FOR PERSONAL MEDICAL ATTENTION AND ADVICE; DON’T USE THE SERVICES AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR CONSULTING WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROVIDER. USE OF THE SERVICES IS NOT FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to modify, replace, update or change any of these Terms or change, suspend, or discontinue the Services (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or content) at any time and for any reason. Company shall not be liable to you for any such modification, replacement, suspension or discontinuation of your rights to access and use the Services. However, if we make any material changes to these Terms, we will notify registered users by e-mail, post a notice on our home page and/or alert you to such changes by other similar means. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes. By continuing to use the Services, you agree to accept all such revisions.
If you accept these Terms, but later decide that you want to terminate your account, please contact Customer Support at email@example.com, and Company will verify and complete your request.
1. Applicability of These Terms
Your access to, and use of the Services is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all users of the Services, including users who are also contributors of content, information, and other materials or services in the Services. If you do not agree with these Terms, you are not authorized to access or use any portion of the Services in any manner, for any purpose. Your use of any Services with which we may be affiliated may be subject to additional terms, including terms and conditions provided by a third party. If you do not agree with any of these additional terms and conditions, you are not authorized to use the Services subject to such additional terms.
In order to receive our Services, you must register as more fully described below in the section entitled “Registration.” The Services are available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old. You represent and warrant that you have the legal ability (capacity) to enter into a binding contract and are at least 18 years old, and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. Company may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the Services to any person or entity and change our eligibility criteria at any time for any reason. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Services is revoked in such jurisdictions.
2. Our Services
As part of the Services, we offer group-based programs to certain individuals (such as web-based health coaching services) for changing behaviors that can lead to health problems. Our Services may include, without limitation, the following:
- The ability to access health information shared by you and others through our Services, augmented with information collected about you through authorized third parties (e.g., FitBit) and to build an online community related to your weight loss and health goals.
- Access to other information about Company and our products and/or services through the various websites we own and operate, including, without limitation, the omadahealth.com website and domain name, and any other features, content, or applications offered from time to time by Company in connection therewith.
- The ability to interact with relevant Company personnel in a timely and effective manner from the time of initial application and throughout the course of program participation.
- The ability to interact with other users of our Services from the time of registration with our Services and throughout the course of engagement with our Services.